We all know that Apple has announced the keynote event on September 12 following the launch of iPhone 8/ iPhone X with iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus. For the past 5 years apple has planned same formula of starting pre-order of iPhone. Lets look at the history of iPhone release and its pre-order for last 5 years.
- 2012 – iPhone 5 – September 12 event, September 14 pre-orders, September 21 launch.
- 2013 – iPhone 5s – September 10 event, no pre-orders, September 10 launch.
- 2014 – iPhone 6/6 Plus – September 9 event, September 12 pre-orders, September 19 launch.
- 2015 – iPhone 6s/6s Plus – September 9 event, September 12 pre-orders, September 25 launch.
- 2016 – iPhone 7/7 Plus – September 7 event, September 9 pre-orders, September 16 launch.
After all the rumors from last month it is likely that apple will follow its same formula for the release of iPhone. If Apple follows the same rule then it is likely that pre-order of iPhone will start from Friday, September 15 00:0:00. If they follow the same formula then it is likely to start the launch of iPhone 8 on September 22.
Apple will release new iPhone 8 at an event set to be on Tuesday, September 12 at 10:00:00. at its headquarter which is in Apple Park campus, California. An iPhone 7s, 7s Plus, LTE Apple Watch, and 4K Apple TV will also be the main focus in the event. The general guess has been that Apple will offer a 64GB model at $999, a 256GB version at $1099 and a model with a massive 512GB of storage at $1199.
We all have been through months upon months of rumors and guesses regarding this iPhone8/ iPhone X release and its features and as we come closer to the big day, we cannot wait to finally have all of our questions answered.
For more information about release, you can visit this page. Don’t forget to follow our facebook page for more updates. If you have any question feel free to comment down below we will try our best to answer your question.